StingRay City

lele100

I will be cruising on Carnival in Sept. however I was looking on booking the above tour not with Carnival. I know you can book it ahead of time online but I was wondering if you would be able to buy a tour once you get to Grand Cayman, are any available? any suggestions Thanks

We will be there in September as well! I cant wait. We booked a tour with stingraysailing.com. I read lots of good things about them. You can pay in advance with your credit card or pay cash when the tour is over. I chose to pay when the tour is over in case of a cancelation. We are looking foward to it!

We did a tour to Stingray Ctiy. I think it was called Nativeway's Ray, Reef, and Rum point. It was really fabulous! We had such a great time. The water was rougher than normal the day we were there, but it was still great. Rum Point Beach is beautiful and we had a great lunch that was included in the price of the tour. They gave us menus when we were done with the Rays and they called in the order on our way to the beach and it was all ready when we got there. I can't say enough about the tour operator and his helpers they were great.

Archived