Norweigan Pearl question

sox583

Hi I have a quick question regardring the wii on the big screen... Is their any tournaments or only times you can register to use it also if they have tournaments what sports are the tournaments generally I'm looking to practice at home because I have wii sports LOL thank's for any responses

Hi I have a quick question regardring the wii on the big screen... Is their any tournaments or only times you can register to use it also if they have tournaments what sports are the tournaments generally I'm looking to practice at home because I have wii sports LOL thank's for any responses

Since no one has responded yet, I will tell you what I remember. Hopefully others will come along and tell you specifics. I do remember there being tournaments advertised in the Freestyle Daily, and my memory was there was tennis. I do know the wii is only available certain times of the day. We had fun one day at the Blue Lagoon watching this tiny little boy beat the snot out of the "computer" in tennis. It was so cute to watch.

My husband played Wii Fit where they throw soccer balls and you have to hit them with your head....he beat the daylights out of everyone there. Someone said we probably had one at home, and while they were right (my kids have had any Nintendo system that came out and almost everything from Atari to Playstation) my husband was a very casual player. If he had played the Wii Fit twice, he was lucky. He's a computer analyst who takes his stresses out in 1st person shooters games on the computer. He has a gaming computer.

Look around for the Freestyle Dailies. Most of the people that were playing while we were sitting there probably had never had a game console....they were newbies at it!:eek:

Just got off the Pearl yesterday. I saw several times people playing Wii but never heard about a tournament taking place. Most of the time people just signed up and waited their turn. Each team got a few games then it was on to the next team.

Archived