2 Year olds in Carnival Kids Camp

red lobster

I have taken my Grandson's on cruises before, but did not use the Kids facility for the one's I am taking this time, could someone tell me when the 2 yr olds eat with camp carnival for dinner, do the councelor's help them get their food and take it to the table? I am guessing that they eat in the buffet and I know my 2 yr. old grandson's can feed themselve's I just don't think they can get the food without assistance and I wouldn't want them to. Thanks to anyone with experience on this subject. I also wonder are the councelor's good about helping them go to the restroom? They are both good about telling you they need to go, but they need help with the clothing sometimes.

Camp Carnival dinners are generally at 6pm or 7pm. Yes they eat at the buffet. Yes, the counselors get their food for them. The buffet has kid fare.

The bathroom, I don't know how much they help them IN the bathroom. I am sure if he needed to be buttoned up, they would help him.

My kids were 2 and 3 when we were on the Victory and Camp Carnival actually was closed during dinnertime. There was one night that they were open during the dinner hours and they went to the buffet.

For us, they did change diapers on our 2 year old, who was not potty trained yet, but the 3 year old went to the bathroom by himself.

Archived