anyone waiting for Jetblue to open?

Just got this email

Effective Thursday, July 16, 2009 our schedule will be extended through February 28, 2010. As a TrueBlue member you are the first to know of our extension - one of the many benefits of being a TrueBlue member. Let's go.

Just got this email

Effective Thursday, July 16, 2009 our schedule will be extended through February 28, 2010. As a TrueBlue member you are the first to know of our extension - one of the many benefits of being a TrueBlue member. Let's go.

Bless you!

I'm a True Blue Member, did not get that e-mail and was waiting for that info...thanks!

We got our e-mail yesterday, beginning to think Jet Blue wasn't going to fly anywhere after Jan 4th! Can't wait to book for Orlando for our Jan 2010 cruise out of Port Canaveral!

No kidding! EVERYONE else was open except JetBlue! I was pleasantly surprised to see that e-mail last night.

I hate how the e-mail lets you input the future dates but not see results... :mad:

Not everyone but JetBlu is open....I'm still waiting for Southwest for my Oasis cruise. They are only open until Jan 8th. :(

I love JetBlu, but have to go out of Boston for them and I prefer going out of Providence, especially in Jan/Feb. I'll check the prices anyway though.

Thanks for the info Sue! :)

Archived