Hello everyone

Just thought I would come in and say hello to you all.

Love reading everyones posts on cruising, and wow some of you have been on so many, and helps us newbies for advice.

Pinky panther

Hi Pinky Panther,

Welcome to CC :)

If you have any questions/need advice/tour ideas, feel free to ask / email...everyone is more than happy to help.

You can practically find the answer to any question on these threads!

luckie_puris@yahoo.com.au

I too am a newbie and going on my first cruise since 1974 on Pacific Sun on 3 October. :):):) I have been spending lots of time reading all your news and and am finding all the hints really helpful. Keep up the good work - can't wait for departure day to arrive!!

Welcome 'Keen cruiser':D like your name. It's so nice to see new names popping up on here.

Enjoy.....and remember everyone is here to help each other so any question...put them up and they'll be answered in a flash;).

Did you know you can 'subscribe' to this thread so when someone replies you will receive noficiation via email to click on to this link. Look at the top right of the page and click on 'Thread Tools'.

Jillybean:)

Welcome to all of our new CC'ers......firstly i would like to apologise to a couple of newbies for the rudeness that has appeared in some of the threads they have attempted to ask questions in.........no excuse for why its happening hopefully it will cease......but I would like to assure you we aren't all like that so stay with us........

Now as luckiepuris has stated we are here to help with any questions you have big or small and most of us are more than happy to pass on tips and past experiences to help you have the best cruise ever............don't be scared of creating new threads on subjects... that way your post won't get lost along the way.......no question is tooooo silly .............once again welcome to you all....cheers Shiona

Well said shiona.

I think the fact we can go off on tangents in threads adds to the friendliness of this board as it is just like chatting with friends at times.

I agree there are many new posters just joined this week and we want them to stay around so we can chat about our favourite subject...cruising.

Welcome to all of our new CC'ers......firstly i would like to apologise to a couple of newbies for the rudeness that has appeared in some of the threads they have attempted to ask questions in.........no excuse for why its happening hopefully it will cease......but I would like to assure you we aren't all like that so stay with us........

Now as luckiepuris has stated we are here to help with any questions you have big or small and most of us are more than happy to pass on tips and past experiences to help you have the best cruise ever............don't be scared of creating new threads on subjects... that way your post won't get lost along the way.......no question is tooooo silly .............once again welcome to you all....cheers Shiona

Thanxs for that and Kaseyoz as well:D:D

Was wundering why some dont answer but keep on posting.:confused:

Wow we do have a few newbies!!

A big welcome from us also.....:D

Nearly everyone on these boards have a real passion for cruising and no matter what question you ask, someone will have an answer!!!!:)

Hi Margn

I have found so far, that some have more than answers, and very rude to others, haven't been on this site long and have already been called names ect through just trying to help and be more compassionate to answering others is this always the case on this site?????

Its not much of a welcome when being called names within the first few days of joining in.

I feel if you ask to many questions or answer you are crucified by others, is this what this site is about???

Hi Margn

I have found so far, that some have more than answers, and very rude to others, haven't been on this site long and have already been called names ect through just trying to help and be more compassionate to answering others is this always the case on this site?????

Its not much of a welcome when being called names within the first few days of joining in.

I feel if you ask to many questions or answer you are crucified by others, is this what this site is about???

Don't be afraid to ask questions, I sure do ask heaps. From big things to little things, if you don't ask, you won't know.

There are many here on these boards who are more than willing to help.

Archived