Thanks CC!

ksatte03

Wooooohooooo!!

Congrats and have a wonderful cruise!!

I just looked at the swell height forecast and the Gulf and Caribbean look like a lake!!! Nothing more than about five feet out there and clear sailing!!

Do us the favor of a report when you return!!!

:)

Going on my first cruise tomorrow and wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all you guys and gals for giving me great tips, tricks, ideas, and inspiration! :D

Bon Voyage!!!

You are going to have a great time!! The Ecstasy was a great memory for me and my Mom. :D

Wooooohooooo!!

Congrats and have a wonderful cruise!!

I just looked at the swell height forecast and the Gulf and Caribbean look like a lake!!! Nothing more than about five feet out there and clear sailing!!

Do us the favor of a report when you return!!!

:)

Will do Mach! Now if we can keep the rain out of Cozumel Saturday, I'll be on Cloud 9!

Will do Mach! Now if we can keep the rain out of Cozumel Saturday, I'll be on Cloud 9!

Ahhh... have no fear, we're past the rainy season for Cozumel!!!

There's pretty much always a 20 - 30% chance of rain on ANY of the islands... normally happens around 3 PM for about 30 minutes...

The current forecast for Saturday is scattered clouds, with a light east wind, high of 87 but it's gonna feel like the mid 90s... Sounds like typical Cozumel!!!

:D

Congrats and have a blast! If you have the time, at the end of the night jot down a few notes about each day on the ship....food, activities, etc.

We went on our first cruise last year and its so great looking back on the memories!

Have a great time!

Congrats and have a blast! If you have the time, at the end of the night jot down a few notes about each day on the ship....food, activities, etc.

We went on our first cruise last year and its so great looking back on the memories!

Have a great time!

Thanks! I intend on keeping a journal and when I get back (this may sound dorky:rolleyes:) make a scrapbook.

Thanks! I intend on keeping a journal and when I get back (this may sound dorky:rolleyes:) make a scrapbook.

Not dorky! Carnival sells scrapbooking kits etc. I have seen scrapbooking classes on some ships in capers.

Nothin' dorky about a scrapbook!!

Seven folks gathered at Chez Stitch over last weekend to put together scrapbooks from their Carnival cruises!!

Some of 'em traveled as far as 250 miles to hang out and scrap!!

:D

Hope you have a great first cruise! :) Don't forget to pack your sense of humor and patience. Probably the top two most forgotten items to take on a cruise by first time cruisers!:D Look forward to reading your review.

Archived