Roll Call - GCT Rhine and Mosel - August 2nd

Diane in PA

We will be on the next sailing august 14--its the presidents cruise-iincludes some extras Have a great time.WE did one other GCT river cruise ams to vienna and and it was great nancy

Just booked this today but for Aug. 30. This will be my second time doing the Rhine and Mosel. That's how much I enjoyed it before that I want to do it again. There are a few differences in the itinerary but the main scenery will be the same, which is just wonderful.

Hope to hear from you after your river cruise about how you liked it.

Carole

Tina

I don't believe that is the river cruise we are on for our trip starts in Antwerp and ends in Basel on August 17th. It begins August 2nd for the cruise part. We live in California and due to the air flight we wil not get to the ship until evening August 3rd. Lana

• 2 weeks later...

Tina and Diane

Tina--are you going on a pre trip to Bruges-if so I think you may be on the same cruise. I was looking at the tour member list and there is a Tina fom Va. if so, hope to see you on the trip. Diane--2 days till our trip --have a safe flight and hope to see you also. Lana

Archived