? About Cocktail Parties on Group Cruises

hazeleyez3

Does there tend to be a cost pp or are most free? I had always assumed that when one of the amenities was a "shared cocktail party" that it was actually included in the cruise fare but had a limit to your choices (similar to the Captain's Party); however, I was just looking at prices and amenities for one and read that the group has to pay $11/pp.

It depends on the group. I know some offer as part of the rate, but others pay. The one our group did last summer was the additional $11pp rate - that way we got the lowest rate possible for the cruise and only the people who were interested had to pay for the cocktail party which was 1 hour of open bar.

It depends on the group. I know some offer as part of the rate, but others pay. The one our group did last summer was the additional $11pp rate - that way we got the lowest rate possible for the cruise and only the people who were interested had to pay for the cocktail party which was 1 hour of open bar.

We're booking for a group cocktail party for November on the Conquest, and it is $12 pp, 1 hour open bar.

Does there tend to be a cost pp or are most free? I had always assumed that when one of the amenities was a "shared cocktail party" that it was actually included in the cruise fare but had a limit to your choices (similar to the Captain's Party); however, I was just looking at prices and amenities for one and read that the group has to pay $11/pp.

For groups Carnival does a groups shared cocktial party. It is a free party if your group is set-up properly. Then if you want to do a private one in a lounge during a day that is the extra charge one. You need 25 people to form one of those....

Archived