Any thoughts on Quality Inn on John street for family of 5

We stayed at this hotel in June. (family of 3) Our pre-cruise night the room was tiny, but clean. We questioned whether we wanted to change our post-cruise 4 day stay to a different hotel, but the breakfast was good, and the people friendly, and we liked the location. Anyway, when we came back we had a HUGE room with a deck and whirlpool tub! It is somewhat dated, but clean, and that is what is important to us. It is a very easy walk to Seattle Center. We also walked to Pikes Place and all over the city, including Union Lake. If you stay here, check out Zeek's pizza! It is about 3 blocks away and had amazing food! Have fun--we did!

This hotel is not in the free bus zone, but I think they said you could walk about a block or so to pick up the free bus. We didn't use it so I can't help you a lot with that. We grabbed a cab at the airport, and it was $40+. Five wouldn't fit in a cab so a shuttle may be a better choice. The hotel offers shuttles for a fee to the ballpark if there is a game in town, and to a few different places. They also will take you to the pier for a fee. We took a cab to the pier for $6, plus tip, so it was a good option for us. Again with 5 people.......you do have to sign up for the hotel shuttle bus the night before so be sure to ask at the front desk when you check in. Don't forget to check for the fresh hot cookies that show up throughout the day at the front desk!!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody stayed here. We are a family of 5 so It is hard to find a Hotel with Free breakfast( Not to expenisive ) for our family. We are going to alaska In May 2010. Any Sugg?

When are you going in May? I am staying there the 8 - 11; I have booked the family suite with a king and 2 doubles. Great to get all the info on the hotel. Thanks to all that wrote about it. We are on Carnival so the rumor is we are at Pier 91 shich I understand is a little ways farther than the other pier. We are also a family of 5 - 4 adults and 1 child.

That is awesome. Thank you!!! Can you book when you book the hotel or is it a first come first serve type thing?

I was able to book a room on line for May 2009 and you sign up for the shuttle the moring you need it.They also have larger rooms for large families and free cont. breakfast & parking. Not a bad deal for bigger families. I haven't read to many bad reviews. I heard the free bus zone is only a couple blocks away.

I was able to book a room on line for May 2009 and you sign up for the shuttle the moring you need it.They also have larger rooms for large families and free cont. breakfast & parking. Not a bad deal for bigger families. I haven't read to many bad reviews. I heard the free bus zone is only a couple blocks away.

When are you going in May 2010? We are going around the 11th as is Kim. We are both on the Carnival Spirit. I have one of the larger rooms reserved with a King and 2 doubles. They said they have an indoor pool and hot tub. The review I have seen on CC have been all been good. :D

When are you going in May 2010? We are going around the 11th as is Kim. We are both on the Carnival Spirit. I have one of the larger rooms reserved with a King and 2 doubles. They said they have an indoor pool and hot tub. The review I have seen on CC have been all been good. :D

We are going on the 25th of May to Alaska on the Spirit.

Have a great cruise. What room are you in?:)

What time does the shuttle leave?

This hotel is not in the free bus zone, but I think they said you could walk about a block or so to pick up the free bus. We didn't use it so I can't help you a lot with that. We grabbed a cab at the airport, and it was $40+. Five wouldn't fit in a cab so a shuttle may be a better choice. The hotel offers shuttles for a fee to the ballpark if there is a game in town, and to a few different places. They also will take you to the pier for a fee. We took a cab to the pier for $6, plus tip, so it was a good option for us. Again with 5 people.......you do have to sign up for the hotel shuttle bus the night before so be sure to ask at the front desk when you check in. Don't forget to check for the fresh hot cookies that show up throughout the day at the front desk!!

Archived