How far is pier parking at Cape Liberty

I know this must be posted somewhere but have searched quickly and cannot find - when you are dropped off at Cape Liberty pier, how far is it to the parking? My husband will drop me off with luggage.

Thanks for the info.

I know this must be posted somewhere but have searched quickly and cannot find - when you are dropped off at Cape Liberty pier, how far is it to the parking? My husband will drop me off with luggage.

Thanks for the info.

:cool:I dropped off wife and luggage, then parked car. Depending when you get there, you can walk over (65 yards), or take shuttle bus over. The parking lot is big, but it is all open to ship.:cool:

Thanks for the info.

You'll find the parking lot entrance after making a left turn at the end of the block after you've dropped off your luggage. You can take a shuttle back or simply walk. It took me about three minutes to walk back after I parked.

yes its a very short walk, and we're overweight :p

they actually have a pretty good system there...drop off luggage, then go park (drive around in 2 big circles). very quick. there's even a shuttle bus. give the guy that takes your luggage a couple of bucks (karma). the only problem we have getting there is that from bayonne's main roads to the pier is a very scarce and scarey (abandoned wharehouses) drive until you see the ship and then we pump our fists and say...yessssss!!

Archived