Cruise Director on the Triumph

gunnerfubar

• 3 months later...
Who will be the Cruise Director on the Triumph for it's sailing on April 30th of 05? Where can I find this info out?

Thanks

-Gunner

I just got off the triumph this sat (April 9th) and our cruise director was Chris Jeffries...he was awful...good luck...hope you like him better than we did...I thought he was boring, not informative and the capers were all screwed up (WRONG TIMES FOR SHOWS, WRONG LOCATIONS) one night was supposed to be a movie for teens in the lounge...kids were there waiting and no movie ever happened, and no one ever came to tell them a thing..after 45 minutes they finally left...very disorganized...only good thing was "wee jimmy" and he's leaving in two weeks for the Glory...if i had to rate this guy with one being terrible and 10 being the best, i would give him a --1....only worse cd i ever had was jeff bronson...and i hear he left carnival...

Barb

I just got off the triumph this sat (April 9th) and our cruise director was Chris Jeffries...he was awful...good luck...hope you like him better than we did...I thought he was boring, not informative and the capers were all screwed up (WRONG TIMES FOR SHOWS, WRONG LOCATIONS) one night was supposed to be a movie for teens in the lounge...kids were there waiting and no movie ever happened, and no one ever came to tell them a thing..after 45 minutes they finally left...very disorganized...only good thing was "wee jimmy" and he's leaving in two weeks for the Glory...if i had to rate this guy with one being terrible and 10 being the best, i would give him a --1....only worse cd i ever had was jeff bronson...and i hear he left carnival...

Barb

Darn, I'm really sorry to hear that "wee jimmy" won't be on our cruise on April 30th . . . I've read so many good things about him . . . I was really looking forward to having him on our cruise. As far as the cruise director goes . . . I really could care less. The one on my last cruise (Carnival's Triumph), though the cruise director's staff/crew was fantastic . . . he was so silly and only seen on stage . . . it was as if he didn't exist.

Archived