This is AWFUL!!!

RiverRev

Here I am trying to get ready for Christmas and my mind keeps drifting back to my cruise last January.

I find myself checking the boards more often. Occasionally I drift off in thought to the fun times we had.

This morning it got really bad. I could imagine the heat of the warm sunshine in Jamaica and, while trying to get some work done, I thought I smelled that orangy room freshener that they always used in my cabin.

It just isn't fair that these flashbacks occur. I AM A VICTIM OF POST CRUISE REFRESH (PCR)!:eek:

I also do not think it fair that I must wait until July for my next cruise! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!!!!!

I feel the same way!! Just got off 3 weeks ago and suffer from severe PCD!! I haven't finished shopping. Nothing is wrapped. I just want to take the money I have set aside for presents and put a deposit down on another cruise!! Maybe Santa will bring me another cruise:o

You guys think that is bad. I have the dreadful PRE-cruise strain of PCR. We are going on 1/2. Between getting ready for the holidays, the cruise, parties, etc., I have gotten very little work done in the past month. Too much anticipation!

BP

Archived