??? about spa services (Thalassotherapy Pool, heated loungers, sauna)

Rockwife

• 4 weeks later...

We were on the Gem last year and thought the spa was wonderful. We bought a pass and it was well worth it. On days in port, the spa stays open late. The big pool was coed, and my husband and I went everyday, played games on the loungers, napped on the heated loungers, drank juice and generally relaxed everyday. Is the spa on the Jewel the same kind? Thanks.

The therapy pools in the spa are basically big hot tubs. The difference is that the water temperature in the spa hot tubs are what you would expect from a hot tub the water is normal hot tub temperature.

The other hot tubs throughout NCL ships are just warm. If you are looking for a hot tub you will have to pay the extra fee to use the one's in the spa.

I just can't find on the web whether the big pools in the spa are the same on the Jewel as they are on the Gem. We sailed on the Gem, and loved it. Does the Jewel have the same facilities? I guess I'm referring to the thalaso therapy pool with the loungers and bubbles. I know the Jewel is an older ship. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Can anyone tell me if there is a spa with T-Pool on Norwegian Spirit?

I am looking at going in May 2011.

On the vacations to go website, the deck plans indicate changes will be made end of March 2011, so I wanted to verify. Thanks!

Archived