NCL Spirit...Photo frenzy

keegsgrammy

Hi:

I've been reading a few reviews and I've seen "photo frenzy" listed a few times..can anybody tell me what this is? Also this is the first time on NCL for us is it worth the extra money to pay for the restaurants? What is included in your cabin, i. e . shampoo, etc. Has anybody done the Bermuda Triangle excursion? We are booked for this and am hoping its worth the money. Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Hi:

I've been reading a few reviews and I've seen "photo frenzy" listed a few times..can anybody tell me what this is?

This was something that they seemed to try for a while on some ships. It was a great deal. You'd pay a specific amount (somewhere around $80) and you could get all of your pictures at no additional charge. However, I haven't seen anyone post about it in a while, so I think that NCL has done away with it. Unfortunately. :(

Also this is the first time on NCL for us is it worth the extra money to pay for the restaurants?

It's honestly a personal choice. I'd say "yes" the specialty restaurants are definitely worth the price you pay. However, that doesn't mean that it's necessary to do the specialty restaurants in order to get good food. The venues are smaller and more intimate, and if you want to try one, I'd suggest you do...you won't regret it.

What is included in your cabin, i. e . shampoo, etc.

Basic needs such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and body lotion are included. As is a hair dryer. Tooth paste, shaving cream and other personal hygiene products are not.

Has anybody done the Bermuda Triangle excursion? We are booked for this and am hoping its worth the money. Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Sorry, haven't done the Bermuda triangle excursion so can't comment. Hopefully someone who has will respond.

Have a great trip!

CG

Hi,

I was disappointed in June to find no Photo Frenzy on the Spirit but... oh well.

There was no conditioner in the cabin and the other 'toiletries' were, well, not great (except for the lotion which I LOVED!). You might want to bring an over the door shoe organizer to put all of your bathroom things in... it worked out great for us! Not the huge ones (which I picutred whenever I read about them on CC)... just a small two or three footer...

Have a GREAT time!

Archived