ziplines?

Allis154

My DH and BIL want to zipline while in Costa Rica this fall. Celebrity offers two tours, Jungle Breezes and Original Canopy Tour.

What are the differences between them and which is better?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Original Canopy Tour through Celebrity and loved it! Those guys run a first-class operation. They take safety veeeeeeeeery seriously, but not at the expense of having a great time. I also liked that they used the travel time to and from the canopy tour to provide a lot of very good and interesting information about Costa Rica. It was like getting a great bus tour thrown in as a bonus.

Cannot recommend them highly enough.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the response. Guess that one will be our first choice!

Hello we are going to Costa Rica in December and I e-mailed Your lucky tours and this is what they gave me. Very good pricing

I have a good promotion that is Zipline - Jungle Boat - Playa Bonita - Banana Plantation & House Packing to the end shopping, just for $ 90 P/P ( 4 tours in 1) (include transportation/round trip, tour guide and Beverages)

If you compare the price with the ship shore excursions noticed the big difference, just by observing the price of Zipline and Adventure canal, rainforest.

Archived