Portholes on Boudicca Question

> They are permanently fitted and can be closed in rough weather.

Thank you

> They are also very useful in Northern climes when there is also almost total daylight.

Not a problem for me. I can sleep in daylight. Give a meal, wine, coffee, and a show then I am out like a light. Yawning as I type this.

Best wishes, Stephen.

We are booked on Boudicca for a cruise in August. We have been allocated a cabin on three deck (Marina) midships. Does anybody know if they put metal plates over the inside of the portholes? If so is this just in bad weather or every night?

Thanks in advance, Stephen.

Stephen,

They do on the Thomson Celebration low down with port holes!!!

When are you going and where to? From Newcastle? We might go in September from Newcastle to Norway for seven nights on her, in addition to our QV voyage in November!!

Colin

> When are you going and where to? From Newcastle? We might go in September from Newcastle to Norway for seven nights on her, in addition to our QV voyage in November!!

We are going to Spitsbergen in just over a weak. It is a similar cruise to the one we did in 2007. We enjoyed it so much we thought we would go again. In 2007 we had a balcony so Boudica portholes are new to me.

I then have a long wait for QM2 in May 2010. QV in November sounds like a good way to escape the winter (or summer)weather in the UK.

Best wishes, Stephen.

> When are you going and where to? From Newcastle? We might go in September from Newcastle to Norway for seven nights on her, in addition to our QV voyage in November!!

We are going to Spitsbergen in just over a weak. It is a similar cruise to the one we did in 2007. We enjoyed it so much we thought we would go again. In 2007 we had a balcony so Boudica portholes are new to me.

I then have a long wait for QM2 in May 2010. QV in November sounds like a good way to escape the winter (or summer)weather in the UK.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Stephen,

Did you get my email to your address above?

Colin

Archived