Acey & Sapper City tour

Can you clarify the tours of the Saint Johns? Is there a bus tour that last 1-2 hours that you can pay for when you get to the pier and is there a trolley tour that also last about 1-2 hours that you can pay for at the pier. We'll be coming in on th Triumph and docking at the new pier. If there are two different companies can you give me heir names and phone numbers. i would like to contact them tho find out the hours of their tours to see if it's better to book on board or once we arrive in port.

I thought there was only one city tour but now I;m seeing that there are two separate cpmpanies.. Any recommendationa as to which one would be better or cover more area and do any of the buses have rest rooms?

Can you clarify the tours of the Saint Johns? Is there a bus tour that last 1-2 hours that you can pay for when you get to the pier and is there a trolley tour that also last about 1-2 hours that you can pay for at the pier. We'll be coming in on th Triumph and docking at the new pier. If there are two different companies can you give me heir names and phone numbers. i would like to contact them tho find out the hours of their tours to see if it's better to book on board or once we arrive in port.

I thought there was only one city tour but now I'm seeing that there are two separate cpmpanies.. Any recommendationa as to which one would be better or cover more area and do any of the buses have rest rooms?

The local transit authority offers a 2 hour siteseeing tour from Loyalist Plaza (2 blocks from ship - local guides will direct you to the right spot when exiting terminal) for CDN $18 adults, $5 child (6-14) 5 and under free. It leaves at 9:45 and 12:45. You pay the driver. I recommend this city tour over the ones offered by ship - why pay double/triple for same sights? There are no washrooms on the bus; however you will have an opportunity to use washrooms at some of the stops.

There are 2 trolley tour operators. Here is one of them:

http://www.horsesinsaintjohn.com/

I don't have any info on the other smaller one. I suspect the cruise line has them all "booked up" for their own tours they sold and I am not sure if you can walk right up and purchase tour yourself. Maybe from the smaller outfit you can. As for which one is better, they appear the same to me trolley wise.

In my opinion, you don't need expensive tours purchased from ship - there are many things to see right off ship all within walking distance.

Archived