Celebrity Infinity: 7/10 sailing, anybody want scans of the Celebrity Today papers?

redrobot

Hello All

We sailed recently on the Celebrity Infinity 7/10 out of Seattle and had a wonderful time. Before our cruise I was unable to find any scans of the Celebrity Today that shows the schedule and activities for each day of the cruise.

I saved all of the information we received. If anybody is interested I will scan and put the files online, but I don't want to do the work if nobody cares. :-)

Just reply if you are going on this cruise soon and would like to see what the 7/10 sailing offered and I'll do the scanning!

Thanks

Mark H

Seattle Wa

Hello All

We sailed recently on the Celebrity Infinity 7/10 out of Seattle and had a wonderful time. Before our cruise I was unable to find any scans of the Celebrity Today that shows the schedule and activities for each day of the cruise.

I saved all of the information we received. If anybody is interested I will scan and put the files online, but I don't want to do the work if nobody cares. :-)

Just reply if you are going on this cruise soon and would like to see what the 7/10 sailing offered and I'll do the scanning!

Thanks

Mark H

Seattle Wa

Hi,

We will be sailing on the Infinity in few weeks and for awhile, like you, I was unable to find any info online. Then last month, I was able to obtain a complete set of daily schedule from my coworker that came back from her cruise. I posted this thread awhile back as I was trying to convert from PDF to jpg format:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1015862&highlight=

I have since been able to upload the jpg version online:

http://photobucket.com/Harryfat1celebritydaily

And I have also posted this at several Infinity roll call sailings and emailed the original PDF files to whoever wants one. If anyone out there prefers the actual PDF file, I can still email that to anyone that wants it as it’s harder to deal with online jpg files.

But if you have new/updated/more info than the June sailing, please do scan and upload as you can never have too much info.

Hello Mark,

We will be departing on Celebrity Infinity on 28 August for 7 nights. We are first-time cruisers so yes, we would greatly appreciate the scans of the activities. Thank you very much.

Cam and Larry

Thanks everyone, I'll go ahead and scan the dailies and upload them so everyone can see and compare to the previous ones.

Hopefully in the next day or two, I think I have some free time in the evening to scan them all.

Hi,

We will be sailing on the Infinity in few weeks and for awhile, like you, I was unable to find any info online. Then last month, I was able to obtain a complete set of daily schedule from my coworker that came back from her cruise. I posted this thread awhile back as I was trying to convert from PDF to jpg format:

And I have also posted this at several Infinity roll call sailings and emailed the original PDF files to whoever wants one. If anyone out there prefers the actual PDF file, I can still email that to anyone that wants it as it’s harder to deal with online jpg files.

But if you have new/updated/more info than the June sailing, please do scan and upload as you can never have too much info.

Hi Harry,

If you could email the pdf to me that would be great! subnursejoyce@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Hi Harry,

If you could email the pdf to me that would be great! subnursejoyce@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Done. Sent it over few minutes ago. Let me know if you don't receive it as some email systems have firewalls that blocks large incoming attachments. It's over 10 MB total and I will need to break it down into smaller pieces to squeeze it under the limit.

What is your sailing date? We're on the 8/14 sailing.

Done. Sent it over few minutes ago. Let me know if you don't receive it as some email systems have firewalls that blocks large incoming attachments. It's over 10 MB total and I will need to break it down into smaller pieces to squeeze it under the limit.

What is your sailing date? We're on the 8/14 sailing.

Thanks Harry! It came through just fine. We're sailing on August 7th out of Seattle.

Hi,

Hi. Can you please send me the .pdf? Thank you. jmelindaturner@hotmail.com

I'm not sure if my original post requesting these went thorugh. If it did I apologize for the second request. If you could send a copy it would reeally be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to help us future cruisers.

Alan

ab7680@comcast.net

Alan,

I sent it already as I read the other posting before reading this one. Let me know if you don' receive it. No problem, glad to help.

As I mentioned in my other posting, I hope to bring back a set of dinner menus and scan that as well as taking various pictures of the food and upload everything so future cruisers will have something to look forward to on their next cruise.

Now that you have my email, buzz me in end of August after I get back from the cruise and see where I am on this project - in case I am too busy working out at the gym from eating all the food on the ship...

Hello All

Thanks

Mark H

Seattle Wa

That would be good information, please provide daily info if not to much trouble. We are traveling as a part of 10 people and 1st timers. Thanks for any tips and event musts! Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Hello All

Thanks

Mark H

Seattle Wa

Hi Mark,

I have Harry's dailies, but wouldn't mind another set to see how much variance there is.

When you get a chance, could you forward a set to me? ninacherry@surewest.net

Thanks.

We, too, are first time cruisers on the Infinity Aug. 14th. I'd love to have a copy. I appreciate all the help we can get as all of this is new to me and it seems I have a lot to learn about cruising. email is pbksmith@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!

pattikakes - Harry and I are cruising with you and would be more than willing to help with any questions as we cruise the boards almost daily. Add to the fact that Harry has done this a few times.

looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks and 7 days,

Archived