First time Trip Report - VALOR - 5th - 12th

Bontongrl

Some kind of fish main course,, can't remember what exactly lol

IMG_3424.jpg

I believe this is the "Pan Seared Tilapia"

You are doing a GREAT job on the review.

great review! I've been on the Valor twice now and all your pics are making me want to book her again. Can't wait for the rest of your review.

hahahaha, same here.

look at my sig.:D

AWESOME so far!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ssca

Subscribing! Can't wait for more :)

Don't worry fancyface, there's plenty more lol

As the unaffical reviewer of reviews...you are doing an wonderful job...keep it coming...:D

Thanks so much, glad you are enjoying it :D

Bontongrl,

Nice review thanks for sharing

You are so welcome Volzcruiser :)

great review! I've been on the Valor twice now and all your pics are making me want to book her again. Can't wait for the rest of your review.

I want to go back too, already, and I just got back last week !! lol

I believe this is the "Pan Seared Tilapia"

You are doing a GREAT job on the review.

I believe you are right tatay, think it was the tilapia,,,,

Thanks ;)

Bontongrl,

This has got to be the best review I've seen, I keep checking back to see more, thank you for sharing, with six months to wait, I am really enjoying your pics and comments.

Thanks stunned :)

Keep checking back, there are 6 more days to go, lol

I am enjoying your review. Funny thing I just found the playa board not too long ago and read your trip report there. And here you are on my favorite board doing a report. Small world sometimes. I am really looking forward to going to playa next May. Thank you for building my excitement. Looking forward to more.

I'm so excited to read your review... I'm on the Valor in 40 days. I love your photos - keep them coming. :D

thanks emmysmommy,,,,, you will have a GREAT time,, :D

Having fun on a cruise is all in the attitude, and I had a great attitude bout this cruise lol

Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise with us!

Botongrl, thanks for the excitement builder. Pics and descrips are fabulous. Love those life jackets.

Glad you are enjoying it worldwalker !! :D

I'm so excited to read your review... I'm on the Valor in 40 days. I love your photos - keep them coming. :D

Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise with us!

Can I stowaway with you and go back again ? ;)

Thanks Emmysmommy,,, you will have a great time !!!

I am enjoying your review. Funny thing I just found the playa board not too long ago and read your trip report there. And here you are on my favorite board doing a report. Small world sometimes. I am really looking forward to going to playa next May. Thank you for building my excitement. Looking forward to more.

You are right boaterette,, it IS a small world.

I love the Playa board, its like a little family over there, lol

Glad you are enjoying it !!:)

Not on this ship, but loving your review! Can't wait to see more! What kind of camera are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Hi WAcruisers,

We had SOOO many pictures between the 4 of us. I, personally, have a Canon Powershot SD630,,,, a few years old, and DH has has a newer version of the same camera. I can't remember what kind my DFs have, but between all of us, we had LOTS AND LOTS of pictures lol

Awesome review and I love the pictures. I will be sailing on Valor on Sunday 7/26/09 and now I'm really excited. :D

Hi Allen,,,,,

You have less than a week to go,,,, how excited are you ? lol

I hope I can finish this report before you leave,,,,:D

Oh my, the pressure,, but I'll try ;)

Great review so far, love the photos - keep them coming. Looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing!

Here comes the next posting,,,, but only have time for one and its off to work, but I'll be back tonight with more,,,,,,,:D

day2deckcopy.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh , Day 2, and our first day at sea

We didn't wake up early, but we didn't sleep too late either. That might be the ONE downfall to having a balcony room. Those big windows let plenty of light in, even with the curtains drawn lol Our DFs were in an inside room, so they slept a little later which is easy to do when there's NO light lol

We had left a request for coffee and hot tea and danishes on the door, and they were delivered right on time. I'm not one for getting up and eating a big breakfast, so, hot tea and danish are perfect for me. and I love, love, LOVE room service. lol

There's nothing like sitting on your balcony, in your comfy robe, sipping hot tea , listening to the waves and watching the sun rise over the ocean <sigh>

We relaxed for a bit in the room, then finally got up and moving and headed for the Lido Deck and the pool. We knew there was no chance of getting anywhere CLOSE to the pool,,,, not unless you are willing to be there at 6 am to get a lounger, so we took our chances and hoped we'd get lucky. Well,,,NO such luck lol

So, we settled for some of those blue deck rockers,,, (not sure what else to call them, lol ) and settled in to people watch and get some sun.

IMG_3454.jpg

The pools were packed,,,,,

126_2706.jpg

126_2707.jpg

126_2708-1.jpg

Big Tex was hosting the Mixologist Contest poolside just as we got there. They had 5 people vying for the best tasting drink, and whoever won, would have a drink named after them and available for sale for the entire cruise.

IMG_3456.jpg

This is all I have time to post now,,,, work calls, (sigh) but I'll be back tonight with the rest of Day 2 !!

Stay tuned !!

Archived