Barbados confirmation requesting CC and last 3 digits from back of card for a conf.

shelling4life

Hi, have any of you who have dealt with Silver Moon Catamaran had any problems with them concerning your deposit? I am asked to fax my info for confirmation on a catamaran trip for 2 of $90 half price deposit....credit card number and last 3 digits on back of my card...is this safe? We are working from out of our country the US. I dont feel comforteable about this.....espiacially faxing...

Would love to hear from others who have set up confirmation with Silver Moon Catamaran Service in Barbados.

Thankyou

as you are not in front of the person and they cannot "swipe" your card through a machine, I believe the bank they will call to get the authorization, will require those 3 digits. There is nothing sinister about that. Silver Moon Catamarans is a very reputable company so I'm doubting there should be a problem.

re the fax, just make sure you have the correct number and you may even want them to fax you a return fax once they have received yours, just to confirm.

Archived