Europe in October 2010/

Hello all,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I was thinking of taking the following cruise in October. I have not been to the med at this time of year. What is the weather typically, will we be able to go to the beach? Will we need jackets, I am sure the nights will be cool I was just wondering about the days. I thought the rainy season started in November, As I was there in December. Any other thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART

Wed Oct 6 Barcelona, Spain 6:00pm

Thu Oct 7 Toulon, France 8:00am 6:00pm

Fri Oct 8 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm

Sat Oct 9 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm

Sun Oct 10 Naples / Capri (Sorrento), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm

Mon Oct 11 At Sea

Tue Oct 12 Venice, Italy 1:30pm

Wed Oct 13 Venice, Italy 2:00pm

Thu Oct 14 Dubrovnik, Croatia 9:00am 6:00pm

Fri Oct 15 Corfu, Greece 7:00am 7:00pm

Sat Oct 16 At Sea

Sun Oct 17 At Sea

Mon Oct 18 Barcelona, Spain 6:00am

Hello all,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I was thinking of taking the following cruise in October. I have not been to the med at this time of year. What is the weather typically, will we be able to go to the beach? Will we need jackets, I am sure the nights will be cool I was just wondering about the days. I thought the rainy season started in November, As I was there in December. Any other thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have cruised the Med in Jannuary and traveled europe in October and November, and in my opnion that is the time to go. The weather is pleasant and the crowds are very thin. In the summer Greece and Rome are oppresively hot and very crowded. Make sure you spend some time in Barcelona it is a beautiful city. The Gaudi buildings are amazing.

I have cruised the Med in Jannuary and traveled europe in October and November, and in my opnion that is the time to go. The weather is pleasant and the crowds are very thin. In the summer Greece and Rome are oppresively hot and very crowded. Make sure you spend some time in Barcelona it is a beautiful city. The Gaudi buildings are amazing.

I was in Europe the end of May the first of June last year and the weather was perfect. I have been their in December and I felt like a local they both were great experiences but completely different. Thanks for the tip about Barcelona. Now I just have to that the cruises drop in price some.

Archived