Buying shoes on the net???

zcat

Did anyone ever buy shoes on the net? Were you happy with them? I saw a pair on shoes.com. I wear the brand that they have and their price is less money than I have paid. If you bought them from this site were you happy? How about Zappos they have the same shoes. Thanks. Haven't been on here for months - I'm baaaaack.

Shoes, like jeans, are so hard to fit properly. Even the same shoe, same brand, size etc... I've had to send back. I'm so picky about shoes, they have to fit right and not make noises. I think, though, I have a hard to fit foot, size 10 wide, high arch, hate my toes squished. I also don't like man-made materials, give me soft leather. I need to touch, smell, feel before purchasing shoes.

I really like Nordstrom.com for shoes, great selection. Zappo's is good but have found that their prices are sometimes higher than others sites to make up for free shipping. killerdana.com has a great selection of beach sandals. I wear a size 10, not too wide or too narrow and not too high of an arch so I do extremely well. I rarely have to return shoes.

I want to thank you all for your information on shoes. Looks like no one has bought any shoes from shoes.com. So in a little while will give them a try an let you know how made out. Happy New Year. Judy

I ordered 3 pair of Clarks sandals last night that were on sale, and can expect delivery tomorrow!! They upgraded my order to express delivery, free of charge! Their customer service is excellent!! I will post results, stay tuned!!

~~B~~

Archived