help bungee jumping in vancouver

Was wondering if there is any bungee jumping in Vancouver or just in Whistler? If only in Whistler do you know of any company that offer shuttles to Whistler? Also I would love to see Orca while in Vancouver, are there Orca in the area. I have found 2 companys that say they do, but wanted to know from someon first hand. Thank you

Don't have any bungee jumping in the Vancouver area - Whistler is the best option - Greyhound runs regular bus service to Whistler - it is about a 2.5 hour drive at the present time.

I don't normally recommend the whale watching from Vancouver - you have to go a fair distance to have any chance of seeing them. Perhaps some of the other locals will have some ideas to input on this subject.

Cheers

Dennis

Don't have any bungee jumping in the Vancouver area - Whistler is the best option - Greyhound runs regular bus service to Whistler - it is about a 2.5 hour drive at the present time.

I don't normally recommend the whale watching from Vancouver - you have to go a fair distance to have any chance of seeing them. Perhaps some of the other locals will have some ideas to input on this subject.

Cheers

Dennis

My nephews and their 75 year old Opa just did the ziplines at Grouse. They are pretty adventuresome (snowboarders, jump 30 foot cliffs into the lake at our cabin) and they said it was fantastic. That might be an alternative.

Viv

UT is correct...it is a long haul from Vancouver to where the local Orca pod hangs out. I think you will see them...it just takes a long time to get out there and get back to Vancouver.

You might do better leaving from Steveston which is about 45 minutes south of Vancouver. There are a couple of successful whale watching excursion companies located there.

By the way UT have a great trip hiking the Rockies!!

I've gone whale watching with Vancouver Whale Watch located in Steveston about 35 minutes from downtown Vancouver. They guarantee a 90% sighting rate, but the afternoon we went we didn't see whales. The whales decided to head out to the Pacific that afternoon. They have a guarantee that if you don't see whales you can go for free until you see whales. I was able to go back a couple of weeks later and saw whales just a short distance out of Steveston.

I enjoyed seeing whales from the cruise ship just as much as on the whale watching trip. I won't go whale watching again, I just didn't think it was worth it. That's only my opinion. For all of you people that enjoy whale watching or want to go whale watching, I say go for it and enjoy.

Archived