3 Carnival Ships...which pier??

luv2cruz66

We are on the Destiny August 8th in Cozumel. I went to http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Cruiseships and there are three ships in port that day....all Carnival ships. Per this website the Carnival pier can only hold two ships........so my question is.....since we arrive at one and the Holiday and the Inspiration arrive at 8 am.....will we tender in at the Carnival pier or will we be sent to another pier altogether? Thanks.

We are on the Destiny August 8th in Cozumel. I went to http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Cruiseships and there are three ships in port that day....all Carnival ships. Per this website the Carnival pier can only hold two ships........so my question is.....since we arrive at one and the Holiday and the Inspiration arrive at 8 am.....will we tender in at the Carnival pier or will we be sent to another pier altogether? Thanks.

The Holiday will dock at the International Pier, you'll be at Puerta Maya. Havea great vacation!

The Holiday will dock at the International Pier, you'll be at Puerta Maya. Havea great vacation!

Tom,

That is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you! We will be at Paradise Beach that day...9 of us! Can't wait! I know you'll be on vacation so I'll just thank you in advance for a wonderful time at your beach! I know it's going to be just as fabulous as last time!!!

Tom,

That is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you! We will be at Paradise Beach that day...9 of us! Can't wait! I know you'll be on vacation so I'll just thank you in advance for a wonderful time at your beach! I know it's going to be just as fabulous as last time!!!

I will be there actually! It'll be my last day of work before my vacation.... I get in around noon, see you soon!:D

Archived