Is there a way....?

cod

to find my Carnival cruise record on their website? I thought I'd read that that could be done but I went there and didn't see anything like that.

If it can be done and if someone could 'point the way' I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

While on the Carnival website, Click on My Profile (at the top right hand side of the site). From there you log in or register for the first time. Once on the My Profile Page on the left hand side you will see your Past Guest #, Under that the third option is View Cruise History. That will give you the info you are looking for.

I thank you both! I found what I was looking for...the date of our first cruise which neither of us was sure of. I was even off by one on the # of Carnival cruises we've been on which is 7, not 6.

That is a really nice feature on the Carnival site. I wonder if all cruiseline sites offer that ability? Not asking, just thinking !

Thanks again.

I'm trying this and can't get it to work. When I get to past guest, it wants me to input my number, which I have, but when I do it says the number is related to another guest...

I'm confused.

Shay

I'm trying this and can't get it to work. When I get to past guest, it wants me to input my number, which I have, but when I do it says the number is related to another guest...

I'm confused.

Shay

I ran into this issue in the past. Usually they have your past guest number linked to some variation of your name -- like with your middle name or maiden name. Just give them a call and they'll link the two up.

I got that message too but knew why immediately. Our last name is actually two words but is often run together and so I reentered it as one word and 'walla'.

Good luck!

Archived