Outdated Sensation?

livingitup

Duran Duran feel, interesting.

If any of you play (or have friends, kids, spouses, etc) the older Star Wars, Dark Forces games, our daughter said it reminded her of one of the cities filled with evil bounty hunters, Nar Shaada. She said every time she walked through the atrium she'd look over her shoulder, expecting someone to be shooting at her. Too much imagination, but it does have a certain cheap space port look to it. And I mean that as a compliment. The RCI ships we've been on have been too sterile, though we really like the Art Deco theme on Disney.

Sensation's dining room has no scary purple tubes. We had late assigned dining, and it was pretty understated. And I think our room was a pale pink.

Duran Duran feel, interesting.

If any of you play (or have friends, kids, spouses, etc) the older Star Wars, Dark Forces games, our daughter said it reminded her of one of the cities filled with evil bounty hunters, Nar Shaada. She said every time she walked through the atrium she'd look over her shoulder, expecting someone to be shooting at her. Too much imagination, but it does have a certain cheap space port look to it. And I mean that as a compliment. The RCI ships we've been on have been too sterile, though we really like the Art Deco theme on Disney.

Sensation's dining room has no scary purple tubes. We had late assigned dining, and it was pretty understated. And I think our room was a pale pink.

Interesting point, never thought about it that way. Maybe thats why I like it, it reminds me of EPCOT! Huge EPCOT Center fan here.

Now that's funny, DG!! :D

Nine days from right now, I'm gonna be having dinner aboard the very purple, old, outdated, garish (and any other description offered here) Carnival Sensation . . . and I'm gonna have a fantastic time for that long get-away weekend. :) :)

Nine days huh? Lucky! :D

We have sailed the inspiration prior to the re-do, booked for the Oct 11 4 day. What does anyone know about cabin E226? usually stay on the veranda floor, never stayed in the back or on the empress level. its a blacony but now there are differnt classes of balcony..what is the difference?

Hi Guys :D, Well I just got off of the Sensation yesterday morning and while she is older she still IS FUN;).. I had a New Balcony Cabin on the main deck #249, Which is just 5 cabins from being on the very end of the ship. I did feel some vibration, But having that Balcony more then made up for that :). Anyone going soon, Enjoy your trip and stop by the Piano Bar located on Deck 8 of the Atrium if you want some fun. The bar is called "Touch of Class" and while the bar itself is VERY strange looking with a bunch of hands as decor (Thus the "TOUCH" I guess:rolleyes::D) The Piano mans name is Jordan and he was AWESOME !! You wont be disappointed.. Enjoy..:)

Archived