Do you have underwater Pictures of Coral Breeze Snorkeling Tour

snorkelingsearchers

These were taken in 2007 & 2008 at the Coral Gardens about 400 yards offshore of Caye Caulker. If you book with Coral Breeze, this is where you will go to snorkel. Highly Recomended!!!

cruise2006_day5%20067.jpg

cruise2006_day5%20079.jpg

cruise2006_day5%20086.jpg

cruise2006_day5%20142.jpg

cruise2006_day5%20152.jpg

cruise2006_day5%20155.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We bought a few disposable cameras our first year and were extremely dissappointed with the results. The pics above were taken with a Nikon coolpix(Digital) with a Ikalite underwater housing(about a $200 kit on Ebay used). Worth every penny.

Snorkeling vs. cave tubing - There are tons of places in the caribbean to snorkel but very few for good cave tubing. At any port of call you visit, there will probably be snorkeling and unless you are an avid diver with lots of experience, most reefs look pretty much the same. Snorkeling (or better yet the Snuba option) is wonderful and beautiful but you can do it anywhere usually. The cave tubing is something you don't get everywhere and in my opinion, is a much better option for Belize. Save the snorkeling for another port.

We are going to Belize in Nov and opted for the ATV and cave tubing combo tour with cave-tubing.com. We have been to Belize before and did the cave tubing with another company and had a great time (but there was no ATV option) and it remains our families #2 excursion (right behind Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman). Been river tubing in other places like Jamaica but the cave tubing was different enough and fun enough that I think it is a not to be missed opportunity.

If you like to snorkle do it, to me the cave tubing was lame. I had a good time, but would not do again. I thought you would move faster down stream, too slow. The caves were nice, but I guess not what I expected hearing everybody rave about it on these boards. We did the River Wallace/ruins tour the first time and I actually enjoyed that better, and I am a water person. In December we are going to do the snorkle/manatee watch thing, hopefully I will enjoy the beach better.

Archived