Carnival Miracle 7/2010 - Young adults

doolange

Hi there!

We are considering this cruise next summer and we have a wide range of ages of our children. The age range is 2 - 20. I am choosing this cruise for the simple fact that children 2 - 5 have a camp. On RCCL and Princess, it is 3 years old. My main concern, is the 18-20 age range. I see the camps are broken up very nicely but what is available for their age range. Can they get into the clubs? Has anyone cruised this line with this age group?

Thanks for your input.

We're planning a group cruise out of NY for July 2010 also; Carnival Miracle 7/18/10. Most everyone in the group of 15 has cruised before, except my husband, myself and our 2 20-something sons. My original concern was that they'd be stuck between age groups. Way too old for the organized kids stuff, and perhaps too young for the adult stuff. Nothing worse than watching your parents and their "old" friends dance by on a conga-line :eek:

I'm sure they'll find their own stuff to do and will rarely end up crossing our paths unless we insist upon it, or they need money. :)

Vicki

Hi there!

We are considering this cruise next summer and we have a wide range of ages of our children. The age range is 2 - 20. I am choosing this cruise for the simple fact that children 2 - 5 have a camp. On RCCL and Princess, it is 3 years old. My main concern, is the 18-20 age range. I see the camps are broken up very nicely but what is available for their age range. Can they get into the clubs? Has anyone cruised this line with this age group?

Thanks for your input.

We're planning a group cruise out of NY for July 2010 also; Carnival Miracle 7/18/10. Most everyone in the group of 15 has cruised before, except my husband, myself and our 2 20-something sons. My original concern was that they'd be stuck between age groups. Way too old for the organized kids stuff, and perhaps too young for the adult stuff. Nothing worse than watching your parents and their "old" friends dance by on a conga-line :eek:

I'm sure they'll find their own stuff to do and will rarely end up crossing our paths unless we insist upon it, or they need money. :)

Vicki

Hi, I can't help with the 18-20 age range. But we are going on 7/2/2010 next year with my 13DD and 15DS. Anyone interested in going that week so my kids will have someone to hang out with. LOL. Either way if you choose other weeks that month, enjoy your cruise!:)

Archived