Flying Fishbone is terrific!

Tania

We've been comiong to Aruba since 1988 and finally had the chance to eat at Flying Fishbone a couple of days ago. The food is the best I've had on Aruba...now wonder Aruba is competing handily with Sint Maarten as the gastonomic Caribbean capital. It must be an expensive cab ride but if you have a car rental for the day it would be a shame to miss this treat eating great food on a sandy beach.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my family there in Sept. while doing a week land vacation in aruba. It was the highlight of the trip. Glad I made the reservation for our last night on the island. Really left with a nice impression. Taxi ride from our hotel in the Eagle beach was approximate 35.00 one way and the driver offered to pick us up, we just had to let the staff know when we were ready. Also if you don't have a pick up back the staff can always call you a cab.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Flying Fishbone really far from the pier? I e-mailed them, they said 25 minutes, I wasn't sure if that was accurate. I wanted to go, I'm trying to organize 8 people to go there and if it's a big hassle, they all might not want to go.

Archived