Venice and the Greek Islands or Turkey?

dpkd

I am having a hard time deciding between going on the new ship Magnifica or the Musica. They both leave from Venice. One does the Greek Island and the other goes on to Turkey. Personally I don't think I need to visit Turkey, but a friend says it is a must. What is your opinion?:confused:

Depends where in Turkey and what type of places you like to visit on holiday. personally I loved Istanbul and would highly recommend it. Oher people would prefer to be on an island resort.

To be honest I'm not sure you are going to get a lot of opinions on this here on The MSC forum as this question is not specific to them but rather to itineraries and ports of call. I'd suggest that you go to the European ports of call section and then to the med part. You can search there for threads on the actual ports to get more info or post your own thread. if you do the latter, it would probably get you more relevant advice if you give people an idea of your preferences. there is a sub section for the Greek and Italina ports of call.

Good luck with your question

Archived