Waitlist for Early Seating

a9753

Have you ever not received the time you requested if you were waitlisted for a particular seating? I know that I should go see the Maitre D if I don't get the time I selected, but I'm wondering how many people clear the waitlist usually. Thanks!

It often depends on how far out you are from your cruise. If you are within the final payment time period (i.e., 60-70 days) then the waitlist is less likely to clear because people are "committed" to their sailing. If you're 6 months out that chances are much better.

Good luck!:)

To me the wait list DO NOT WORK. See the MAITRE D as soon as you get on board. You my not get want you want the first night but I have been changed the second night two times now:D

We were too late in booking to even get on the wait-list for late dining - but after a visit with the Maitre D' we arrived home to our cabin the next day to a note of our new table number, at late dining! The only down-side was that we (me, my husband and 13 year-old son) were put at a small table for 3, which meant that we missed out on the "social" side of dining with new acquaintances (which we really enjoy), and didn't really feel we met many people as a result.

However the up-side of the small table was that on the evenings that we didn't eat in the mdr, we didn't upset anyone else!

Have you ever not received the time you requested if you were waitlisted for a particular seating? I know that I should go see the Maitre D if I don't get the time I selected, but I'm wondering how many people clear the waitlist usually. Thanks!

If you already are getting a waitlist for early seating,chances are the cruise your taking will be very mature!

I booked first and had late dining. My friend was waitlisted and the other day I checked our bookings and she now has the late dining. We travel together but have our own rooms and she booked about 4 days after me. Beginning of June this was. Have a look just in case.

Sue

Archived