Splendour of the Seas, East Med and Aquatots - feedback requested

Hi everyone. We have booked a week on the Turkey, Greece tour from Venice from Oct. 24-31, 2009. We will be traveling with our 3.5 year old son. Would love feedback on the aquatots program. Any helpful hints with kids. My friends have traveled before on RCCL and said you could not leave your kids in the program unless you were doing one of the cruise tours.(when in port) I've seen reviews on this board that says this is not true. So -- any clarification would be great. We hopefully will be traveling with another family so our son will be with his friend in the club. I asked my travel agent if we need to sign up in advance and she said no -- I want to make sure this is also correct. Thanks for all the good advice. Now I'm really going to hit the potty training hard!

Merci, Texans in Paris

My 4 year old daughter loves the Aquanot program! She's been twice in 10/08 and 5/09. The last cruise we had to make her leave (sea days they close for lunch) she wanted to stay the whole time. They are open every day (hours vary) and you don't have to be on a tour to send your kids. They just have to be 3 and potty trained.

Archived