Gluten free food

canada4

Just curious what others have experienced with gluten-free eating on carnival lines. Also is there sugar free desserts on the buffet?

First time on carnival. Dec 26 Elation five day cruise.

Thanks

Just curious what others have experienced with gluten-free eating on carnival lines. Also is there sugar free desserts on the buffet?

First time on carnival. Dec 26 Elation five day cruise.

Thanks

There are diet desserts on the buffet. Whether or not they are sugar free I am not positive. DH is diabetic and does eat them and does not seem to have a problem with them. I have tried them and they are pretty good for diet. As for gluten free I am not familiar with that. I believe you need to call Carnival's special needs dept. for that. If I am wrong someone will let us know.

We requested gluten free for our daughter in April on the Splendor. They had Gluten Free Bread and chocolate melting cake. Each evening, the hostess would come by and plan my daughter's breakfast and dinner for the next day. The buffet did not offer these selections. Best to stick to the main dining room. Best of luck.

Archived