Kids Crew Questions

Lauraubie

We are getting ready to go on NCL's Pride of America in September and I have a couple questions regarding the Kid's Crew.

Do you have to reserve a time for drop off/pickup or can you just come and go as you please?

Is it ever full... like is there a maximum number of kids they will take at one time? (I have a 4 year old).

Thank you!

Laura

For port play they typically want you to sign up on the day before. However during their regular schedule you may come and go as you please.

I have never seem them turn away people during regular hours, even during spring break. They know how many kids they'll have on each sailing, so they should be adequately staffed. One exception is the kid's crew dinner, you need to sign up for it in advance, because they usually only have room for only so many kids.

we haven't used port play so i can' t speak to that.

no need for a reservation. for regular sea days it was open from 9-10:30 with after care from 10:30-1:30 for 6$/hour. on port days it was open after sailaway (or in bermuda where we didn't leave - 8pm) till 10:30, same late night set-up

there was no need to give a drop off or pick up time though there were times they were out of the room (ie at a show) but the activities are spelled out in the little pamplhet they give you when you first get there. it was very easy and my son loved it!

Archived