Elation Question

OkieFive

I was reading the info on our cruise on the Elation and saw that the Elation does not have hair dryers Is this right? I couldn't believe it, and decided to post the question to all of you seasoned cruisers.

Thanks in advance. Cathie

I was reading the info on our cruise on the Elation and saw that the Elation does not have hair dryers Is this right? I couldn't believe it, and decided to post the question to all of you seasoned cruisers.

Thanks in advance. Cathie

Only in the suites........but last time I sailed on the Elation the room steward asked me if I needed one........

I always bring my own........

I had a 6E room and there was no hair dryer. For the most part, hotel hair dryers and those on cruise ships are insufficient for my hair anyway, so I bring my brush dryer which works twice as quickly and the result is consistent with what I get at home. YMMV! cheers2.gif

It's been 4 years since I was on the Elation in an ocean-view cabin, but no hair dryer is installed in the room. You can ask your room steward to bring you one, but if you have long or thick hair you'd be better to bring your own from home.

I've been in a suite and a inside cabin and neither one had hairdryers on the Elation. The people that find them were probably those left by past passengers and maybe the cabin attendents save them for "special" cruisers?

Archived