Question about show times on Glory

jax430

I am sailing on the Glory on 8/22. My husband and I made reservations for the supper club/steakhouse, for 8/25 at 8:00. I looked at a Western Glory Capers that someone posted from April, and saw that the show for that night (if things stay the same) is Let's Rock, and the late seating show is at about 10:15.

After reading several times on here that the supper club takes about 2.5 hours, I emailed them to change our reservation to 7:00. I received a very nice response stating that the shows are now at 7:00 and 8:45, so she suggests that we make our reservation for 6:30 so that we have 2 hours to dine, and can attend the show.

My questions are the following:

1) Can someone who has recently been on the Glory Western sailing please confirm this change in showtimes for me? This is for the 4th day of the cruise, the day that the ship is in Belize.

2) If so, is this the schedule for showtimes throughout the trip, or does it change from day-to-day?

3) Does that mean that the people who are dining at the late seating in the MDR go to the 7:00 show? They obviously couldn't go to the 8:45 one!

4) How early should one get to shows in the main showroom in order to get a semi-decent seat?

Thanks for your help! As you can see, I like to plan everything ahead.

Jackie

I was on the July 11 sailing of the Glory and Just Rock was on Thursday night (2nd elegant night and a sea day) and the showtimes were 8:45 and 10:30

Thanks Debbie. If you remember or still have your Capers, could you tell me what show was on Tuesday night and the times? Thanks again!

Jackie,

Justin Illusion was the show on Tuesday night and IMO it is a do not miss. The show times are 7:00 and 9:00. Bingo is played b4 each show at 6:30 and 8:30.

I still have all of the capers so if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Archived