pb82

Lady C

Thank you so much for posting the photos. I have another question, are the dining times in the Princess Grill fixed or is it open seating? We have asked to be seated at a table for 8, will that be possible?

Many thanks, Lady C

You are most welcome. I'm glad they helped you. Do follow the link in my captions for lots more cabin photos.

As stated in the previous post, you may dine whenever you like between the opening and closing times of the PG. We have been at tables for six there. I don't think they have tables for eight.

You are most welcome. I'm glad they helped you. Do follow the link in my captions for lots more cabin photos.

As stated in the previous post, you may dine whenever you like between the opening and closing times of the PG. We have been at tables for six there. I don't think they have tables for eight.

the grills are open seating but assigned tables. you don't change tables from meal to meal.

Archived