weather in sept.

dustyroad

this will be my first cruise to the caribbean and i am wondering about the weather in progresso and cozemel in the middle of sept. how hot or humid it will be is really what i am asking. also will there be bugs that will pester me in the ports. i hate mesquitoes :mad:. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I´ve been to Progreso in September, and the weather wass just great. Is not too hot like in July or August. However you have to use solar protection all the time.

You should visit the Mayan ruins, or kayaking with autoprogresotours. They offer you such an excellent trips and very available prices.

There´s a person in charged named Christy. she can provide you all the info you need.

Good Luck!!!

thanks for letting me know you had good weather then. i am not going to worry about a hurricane. it just wont happen :D. and i will check out the tours. they sound really good.

dustyroad. I arrived in Merida the evening hurricane Wilma settled over Cancun and Cozemel. There were over 10,000 tourist evacuees arriving in Merida by bus looking for hotel rooms. Fortunately the Hotel Gran held my reservation with over a dozen people at the desk begging for a room at any price. One wedding party of over 40 people were spread out all over the city.

dustyroad. I arrived in Merida the evening hurricane Wilma settled over Cancun and Cozemel. There were over 10,000 tourist evacuees arriving in Merida by bus looking for hotel rooms. Fortunately the Hotel Gran held my reservation with over a dozen people at the desk begging for a room at any price. One wedding party of over 40 people were spread out all over the city.

you will never forget your wedding day i bet :eek:. i glad you still got your hotel room. hopefully there wont be one when i am there.

Archived