Quick Quiz

saidia

Another question, what does the X on Celebrity ships stand for?

I read once it was for 'X-FACTOR' as in these ships have it (over and above the RCI ships) but when on Equinox on Monday the Celebrity management didn't know much about it?

Isn't this slightly more fun than rehashing previously answered queries :D Just about to take a look at the atriums to see if I can recognise any- not as well travelled as some :eek: Keep the questions coming lets see if we can catch cruise critics out.

I asked three different members of staff in whites where we were (we sailed from Southampton on a 2n cruise but were not told where we would be going on this pre-inaugural mini cruise) and none of them knew! In the end I said 'it looks like the Channel Islands? Guernsey? Perhaps?? And they said umm perhaps!!! In the event at midday the Captain told us over the tannoy, but it was strange that the staff didn't know (or real care LOL )where we were:)

Heres another question,

Look at the photos on this link and tell me the ships where you would find these atriums....

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AtriumsOnCruiseships?authkey=Gv1sRgCO6o8eaiyL-0rwE#

click 'slideshow' for bigger photos....

1,Oriana

2,Arcadia

3,Artemis

4,Ventura

5,Aurora

6,Independent of the sea

Indeed, Arcadia was initially ordered by Holland America Line in 2000 but was later allocated in 2003 to Cunard hence the funnel. Now can you tell me in 2006 what other link Arcadia has with RMS Queen Mary 2 :rolleyes:

Archived