Does a cruise on P&O uk count as sail days for Captains Circle

HBriss

If I read and understand correctly in Captains Circle FAQs a cruise taken on P&O uk counts as a completed cruise when qualifying for Platinum/Elite status

Does anyone know if this is regardless of the length of the cruise and has anyone had a P&O cruise and had it acknowledged in their Circle account.

If I read and understand correctly in Captains Circle FAQs a cruise taken on P&O uk counts as a completed cruise when qualifying for Platinum/Elite status

Does anyone know if this is regardless of the length of the cruise and has anyone had a P&O cruise and had it acknowledged in their Circle account.

In a word no.

YES, it does count towards your Captain Circle cruise total as long as you can prove evidence of the cruise taken.

Talk with the UK Captains Circle dept as our friends had their P&O cruise added just recently. Unless Kevin1 knows different and it has changed VERY recently!!

After you have taken your first Princess cruise, your P&O cruises will count in the Captain`s Circle. As P&O often have longer cruises, you may reach you targets on days, rather than cruises.

I became platinum on my second Princess cruise because of the P&O tally.

I have just been online to check and both of our P and O cruises are listed in our captains circle cruise history. We have had 1 14 day cruise with Princess and 1 10 and 1 14 day cruise with P and O. Our credits are shown as 38 cruising days, so all have counted and we sail on the Grand for 14 nights in 2 weeks, so tha means the next princess cruise we book we will be platinum, yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa

Archived