confirmation received - RCCL stockholder OBC within 7 days of faxing info

I have 200 shares of RCL and I faxed them my info to receive the $50 OBC for my 5nighter in Sept '09. 2 days later, I sent an email asking them to reply once the OBC has been credited. BAM !!!!! 2 days later, I get an email that the OBC was approved.

FYI, check your seapass account, as soon as you get on board, to make sure the OBC has been credited.

We also have stock, emailed info and received a confirmation. But never received the OBC. Unfortunately, our cruise was a 3 day weekender, when offices are not open and we had to call after the cruise to get the credit.

FYI, check your seapass account, as soon as you get on board, to make sure the OBC has been credited.

We also have stock, emailed info and received a confirmation. But never received the OBC. Unfortunately, our cruise was a 3 day weekender, when offices are not open and we had to call after the cruise to get the credit.

Good advice. We always check with Guest Relations just to be sure the credit has been applied. It usually shows up on the account late on the second day. We also always bring a copy of the confirmation of the OBC along with us to present just in case there is ever a question.

I assume you had no other discounts applied like C&A balcony discount, coupons etc? If you did then this is great news and I will apply for my shareholder OBC immediately!

just a "normal" booking. Got a GTY inside stateroom for $299 for the 9/5 Enchantment 5-nighter from FLL. I also just sent $150 and $50 RCL credit card points certs. Hopefully, I'll see those when I board. So, I should have $250 OBC waiting for me.

What information do you need to send and who do you send it to? I do not have the stock certificates, they are in my brokerage account, but i do have the trade confirmation. Will that do?:rolleyes:

They have accepted that in the past.

What information do you need to send and who do you send it to? I do not have the stock certificates, they are in my brokerage account, but i do have the trade confirmation. Will that do?:rolleyes:

I print the page of my most recent brokerage statement that shows my RCI holdings (I bought the stock in 2003 or thereabouts, so I tend to doubt that the confirmation would suffice at this point). Then I cross out the non-essential information (account number, other holdings), scan it in and email to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com (it might be "benefits"). I usually receive an email confirmation (or denial) the next day. I then get a copy of my invoice showing the application of the credit (your travel agent can get that for you, or you can call RCI and they will do so) and bring that with me in case I need to show proof.

We are still receiving multiple discounts including our OBC stock credit. All of our bookings to date were made before the January 1, 2009 cutoff.

Maybe by the time we book our 2011 cruises, they will re-instate all of the discounts.

Mike

Archived