What do you think about these?

Gingee

What do you think about these dresses for formal night? In the past we have done formal formals. This time we may be more cramped for space so I thought of two short dresses. The first one (black with pink around the top and bottom-flared skirt) I bought the other day for $25. The second one (aqua with sparkles all over), I bought today for $10. I am not a young girl but they fit. Do you think they would be dressy enough? The first one is more in question though.

dresses003.JPG.b87c002dd257db8dcbdd55e297803913.JPG

26451973_dresses004.JPG.a8d1907d05bd722637afe649745f4e56.JPG

Hi Gingee,

They are BOTH lovely dresses, and if you have a nice pair of strappy/sandals/shoes, they would look great. Also jewelry adds to the GLAM factor.....they are both gorgeous.

Isn't it great when you find a bargain??...I just bought 2 new ones from an ebay wholesaler....just great...and they ship here to Australia....when they arrived a few days ago..they both fitted like a glove....wonderful... :D

S&D

(Sandra)

BAB00012.gif.083aa5ff850def69af4c502cda68e1e0.gif

Thanks. I was wondering if they were dressy enough. I had been checking e-bay this past week. When I was in the store today, this $10 dress didn't have a tag on it. They searched and searched and finally told me I could have it for $10. That was right up my ally. I might have it pulled up in the shoulders later (could have used a smaller one but close enough).

Glad to see that your dresses worked out. Do you have pictures of them?

Archived