Aloha! Pride of America with Pictures July 25

I.M.swimming

Not sure what board will benifit the most from this review so I am going to post this in both the NCL and the Hawaii Board.

We just got back from 11 days in Hawaii. WOW. First time Hawaii, first time NCL, and hooked on both, but more on that later. Background: We are a family of four with two kids 12 and 15. This is our fourth cruise, 2 on Disney and one on Celebrity. If you have any questions involving anything, just ask. This website has been so helpful, so ill try to give back a little. And if you would like to see a specific picture of hawaii or the ship, ill do my best to find one and post it. All the negative reviews you read, I do not know who makes the stuff up, but it was great. Besides, its a cruise to Hawaii!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, this may be a strange question. :confused:

Do you remember if the mini frig in the stateroom have a little freezer section?

We are thinking about taking a small 'blue ice' pack with us to carry with us during the day and will need to freeze it overnight.

Thanks,

Jana

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure what board will benifit the most from this review so I am going to post this in both the NCL and the Hawaii Board.

We just got back from 11 days in Hawaii. WOW. First time Hawaii, first time NCL, and hooked on both, but more on that later. Background: We are a family of four with two kids 12 and 15. This is our fourth cruise, 2 on Disney and one on Celebrity. If you have any questions involving anything, just ask. This website has been so helpful, so ill try to give back a little. And if you would like to see a specific picture of hawaii or the ship, ill do my best to find one and post it. All the negative reviews you read, I do not know who makes the stuff up, but it was great. Besides, its a cruise to Hawaii!

I would love any/all info you could possibly have on ports of call, precruise stays, etc. I am not researching Hawaii for a trip in the next two years or so. I don't know anything about any of the islands, shore excursions, places to stay precruise. Thanks. I would be happy to provide my email to not "bore" any other posters.

Four of us will be cruising POA in Oct. I am getting very concerned about the negetive reviews I am reading. Any info you could share would be helpful. This is our first trip to Hawaii. Not sure if we should be taking NCL side trips or trying to do ourselves. We have only cruised once before, via NCL to Alaska. That trip was wonderful. We have been so looking forward to this trip, but now am getting very concerned.

Four of us will be cruising POA in Oct. I am getting very concerned about the negetive reviews I am reading. Any info you could share would be helpful. This is our first trip to Hawaii. Not sure if we should be taking NCL side trips or trying to do ourselves. We have only cruised once before, via NCL to Alaska. That trip was wonderful. We have been so looking forward to this trip, but now am getting very concerned.

Have you checked out the reviews in the review section? The majority are quite positive. Of the last two poor reviews, one said the service and food was fine, but his wife and him are just not cruise people.

My wife says I can make people sick with how positive my attidude is all of the time. I could have a good time in hell. Some people are just the opposite and will complain no matter what and will never have a good time, so just go with an open mind and enjoy yourself.

Still waiting for at least a mini review....:confused:

Archived