quick question...

cruisehappy08

I've booked as closely as 5 days before embarkation. Recently I wanted to book the Explorer of the Seas 9-day out of NYC, but needed to wait for boss' approval & he was taking forever to make a decision...:mad:. I called RCCL and asked when was the latest I could book and they said Wednesday June 24th ...the departure date was June 25th. So figure a day before.

Just as an aside...by the time my boss said I could go...on Monday the 22nd...the EOS was sold out.

How "last minute" can someone book a cruise? We're looking at a quick get-away weekend on the Imagination but I didn't know how far in advance I need to be booked?

my PVP told me we could book up until the day before .... if there were cabins available.

have fun !!! quick get-aways are always so much fun!!!

I've booked as closely as 5 days before embarkation. Recently I wanted to book the Explorer of the Seas 9-day out of NYC, but needed to wait for boss' approval & he was taking forever to make a decision...:mad:. I called RCCL and asked when was the latest I could book and they said Wednesday June 24th ...the departure date was June 25th. So figure a day before.

Just as an aside...by the time my boss said I could go...on Monday the 22nd...the EOS was sold out.

thanks for the info!...thats a bummer about it being sold out:( Hopefully you got to do something else fun?...the summer seems to be flying by!

Archived