Cabin 733 Whisper

Staffordshirecruiser

I was in this suite three years ago. Duct Tape is correct. It is the second bedroom that connects to the Owner's Suite. However, contrary to DT, I believe there was a verandah.

The entry had a door inside the entry that connected to the Owner's Suite.

If this is the only suite left...go for it.

Hello, I would very much appreciate the guidance of Silversea regulars. I am looking to book my first cruise with Silversea a back to back Monte Carlo to Rome commencing 15 August. The only cabin available is 733, could anyone advise me on any benefits or drawbacks of this cabin. Kind Regards

Great location....I'd grab it straight away if I was you!

Cheers

ging466

• 9 years later...
Hello, I would very much appreciate the guidance of Silverea regulars. I am looking to book my first cruise with Silversea a back to back Monte Carlo to Rome commencing 15 August. The only cabin available is 733, could anyone advise me on any benefits or drawbacks of this cabin. Kind Regards

Hi

I've just been offered this as a last minute upgrade from my vista suite on deck 4. Did you experience any problems with this connecting cabin ... I'm told it has French windows instead of a regular size window.

Jill

My father took this upgrade a year or two ago. He opined the suite was smaller than the normal Vistas on deck 4.

He also reported some noise from the Owners Suite through the connecting door but I think this really might be luck of the draw, as it is with all neighbours!

We had that suite for the entire 2008 World Cruise. It was a great location, and a definite step up from the Verandah suite. The only downside I recall is that the bathroom opens into the bedroom (instead of the hall) and the light can wake up one's partner. If that is no issue, the location makes it a no brainer.

I soloed in Suite 733 last Fall and thought it was roomier than the standard Vista, if only because of the layout. It's not as "long" as the usual Vistas, but is wider, which gives more room in the sitting area and although the veranda doors open, they're more floor to ceiling windows than an access to outside space. There is only about a foot of space on the "veranda" portion, so you cannot actually step out (although you could pull up one of the chairs and block the door open if it appeals to you). The bathroom is right next to the bed, as threeeforthree noted, and if I recall correctly, the closet and connecting door to the Owner's Suite are in the hallway. My neighbors were very quiet, so no issues there. With the wider living area space and the additional light from the big "windows", I found this suite to seem quite roomy and appealing.

Edited by pf778c
further info. on french balcony