Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport

libbydic

Staying here one night pre cruise and I know they have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. Does anyone know if they have a shuttle that will take us to the Pier?

Also any decent restaurants around there. I figure worse case we can always eat at the hotel.

Thanks

i was just going to post a smiliar thread.

i know they do not have a shuttle to the port, but people have been saying its extremely close to the port > 5minutes and about 15$ for a cab.

There was a post on here about a seafood restraunt *near* the hotel, but i dont know if it was close enough to walk to.

As far as i know, most were saying there is really nothing around the hotel.

There is nothing within walking distance of the Sheraton. Be that as it may, a cab to nearby restaurants or shopping shouldn't set you back too much. Check out Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World, its the LL Bean of fishing. Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant is located inside. ;)

I just got off the phone with them, we are staying there Feb 6, 05.

The hotel clerk says that there is a free courtesy ride to/from airport and the taxi ride to the pier costs $8.00 plus tip. He also suggested letting the front desk staff know your plans for the cab and they would try to locate others in the hotel that may be cruising with you to share the cab! The man I spoke to was very helpful. Cannot wait to get there!

Archived