question about luggage tags and edocs

teegeezfun

First time cruiser here. question: when we show up at the pier, are we supposed to have our luggage tagged ourselves or does celebrity do it on the spot. i got my edocs and there is some sort of bar code thing in the docs. is this what needs to be printed on the luggage tags? should i make some labels up on my computer before i leave home? thanks

We will be sailing on Celebrity for the first time next May and do I understand this question in that we will not get luggage tags when our docs arrive at our house? I find it hard to believe what confusion that would be when some 1950 passengers are trying to write the info on the tag while waiting to board. Hopefully can explain this to me. Thanks for any information.

Marilyn

Folks,

If you get the documents in US Mail, the luggage tags will be right in your documants with adhesive - ready to attach to your luggage.

BUT, if you have e-documents, the luggage tags can be printed and taped together onto your luggage or the baggage staff at the pier can provide blank tags that do have adhesive that you can write in your cabin number.

Archived