celeberty millenium cc cabin

mbbrick

We just got our room no. 9038 on the millenium can any body tell me wether the cabin is ok or does the deck above intrude a lot ?we go in nov. 09 so if it's not good maybe i still have time to change decks !thanks .

I would never pick a room that is on the deck below the pools, oceanview cafe, etc. We always choose rooms that are sandwiched between floors of other rooms...

We picked a room on a Carnival boat that we below the lido deck (pool, restaurants, etc). It was a horrible experience to say the least. :(

I would never pick a room that is on the deck below the pools, oceanview cafe, etc. We always choose rooms that are sandwiched between floors of other rooms...

We picked a room on a Carnival boat that we below the lido deck (pool, restaurants, etc). It was a horrible experience to say the least. :(

Couldn't agree more. We stayed below the pool on the Mercury and we have learned our lesson. When folks drag the chairs and tables around you can hear everybit of it. Since we are the topic of CC rooms on the Millennium, does anyone know if the new flat panel LCD tv's have been installed yet? Do they have VCR's?

I think the first two replies were general answers and not about your specific cabin.

I looked at the deck plans and your cabin is underneath the row of recliners in the "T" pool area. I don't think they get moved around much since they are wooden and in a covered area. Your cabin has a slightly larger verandah than most due to its extra triangular wedge. It is close to the forward elevators so you don't have much of a walk to get access to stairs or the elevator.

I think I would hold on and see if someone has specific information about the cabin. Some of the cabins on Deck 9 do have a large overhang.

Have a great cruise.

I just got back from Millenium on the July 10 Alaska trip. We stayed in Room 9048 CC Class. I can tell you that I heard not a peep from above. No chairs footsteps or anything. A quiet room which we found to be only slightly larger than what we were used to with a non CC room. The balcony is clearly obstructed by the upper deck and this detracts from the experience. None the less it was an amazing cruise.

I just got back from Millenium on the July 10 Alaska trip. We stayed in Room 9048 CC Class. I can tell you that I heard not a peep from above. No chairs footsteps or anything. A quiet room which we found to be only slightly larger than what we were used to with a non CC room. The balcony is clearly obstructed by the upper deck and this detracts from the experience. None the less it was an amazing cruise.

Any pictues of your cabin? Did the bathroom have a tub? Was there a line to hang wet clothes? My thanks!

Your cabin is in a nice location because the stairs to the T-Pool and Spa Restaurant are right around the corner. Nice for a quick dip or breakfast. The bathroom is small with no tub. I posted a photo of our balcony in the photo gallery for Celebrity Ships. You can see the overhang.

Thank's for the info. because of the location is one reason i didn't change cabins ,we are going in nov. on the 11 day caribbean for our 32 aniv.thats why i took the up grade.I was just a bit hesitant when i saw the overhang! we whent to see the ship in port in vancouver didnt look too bad!

• 1 month later...

good afternoon mbbrick-----I will be sailing in that cabin on the millenium on the 28th of sept 12 night wine cruise from Vancouver to LA I will let you know how the cabin is. I had a CC cabin booked under the pool but changed because I thought there would be alot of noise from the pool above but I think this cabin will be nice and quiet---also I think the balcony is larger----will let you know Happy Cruising

We just got our room no. 9038 on the millenium can any body tell me wether the cabin is ok or does the deck above intrude a lot ?we go in nov. 09 so if it's not good maybe i still have time to change decks !thanks .

Check the deck directly above your cabin. If your cabin is right under the pool area then the noise will probably bother you. We booked that deck also but carefully choose our cabin making sure of its location in relation to the pool.

• 4 weeks later...

greetings from aboard millenium---I know you were concerned of the over hang----there is an overhang and a angled support for the overhang just foraward of the balcony but i dont think it restricts your view outward at all---in fact in the carribean it might help keep your cabin a little cooler on those hot days and as far as noise from the deck above---i have not heard anything--this cabin is located just under the area where the indoor therapy pool is. There are some wooden lounges above but not many and as I said I have not heard anything in the 6days we have been aboard---all in all I think 9038 is a great cabin ----- enjoy your cruise!!!!!!!

Hi,

We've just returned from another voyage aboard Millennium. I would encourage you to keep 9038.

As others have pointed out, there are many benefits of this particular stateroom. It has convenience of location for many popular services in the Aqua Spa area, not to mention access to the elevators and stairs for general ship mobility, and there is the larger veranda.

While we have not stayed in this particular room, travel mates have, and they thought it was one of the best rooms they've had in all their cruises over the last 20+ years.

A previous poster offered a link to my photos on Webshots. That was a lovely surprise! The overhang from Deck 10 is visible on those photos, and you can get a feeling for whether that will be an issue for you.

Lastly, when we book Concierge Class we always book Deck 9. We encourage you to keep 9038.

CM

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I have room 8139 CC Class on the Millenium - does anyone know anything about this room? Thanks.

thank for your input in regards to the cc cabin , we decided to stay with the booking concidering its our 33 aniversary. now if i could only get them to reply to my e mail i could order some flowers for my wife and have them in our cabin when we get there. I gues i could call them if i dont here from them soon ,looking forward to the trip .how was the rest of the cruise?

We were upgraded to 9038 on the Millennium in New Zealand. Tonight (local time in The Netherlands) I will upload some pictures of the balcony and the cabin. The cabin has the best view at deck 9 because of the corner balcony. There is some noticable structure visible, but it's not too bad.

Archived