Pre Cruise Movies

OrdieJ

Absolutely the original!

I had the pleasure of meeting Slim Pickens when he moved to our little home town in the mts. of CA. He was very good friends with Glenn Bell (Taco Bell) who also lived here in the 80's. They came into the restaurant I worked at several times a week. I loved waiting on them. Mr. Bell bought and developed some land near my home. Slim said while filming the Poseidon Adventure he was "wet all the time"! He was a great man with a wonderful "hick" accent and he fit right in with us. His daughter and family still lives here. Just a thought!;)

Make sure it's the original Poseidon Adventure. The new one was lame. :)

Does watching the movie Hangover count as a pre-cruise movie. :D Saw it last night at the theater. What it reminded me of is that I never want to get wasted on a cruise. I want to remember what my vacation was like. Hangover was a great silly movie to release pent up stress. :) never laughed so hard. However, the language is very rough, and I do not suggest that you stay for the credit photos. Can't believe that the movie was not rated X for some of that! :eek:

Had to watch "SHARK WEEK" on tv all week, maybe I will just stay on shore next week....lol

We were at the beach two weeks ago when we encountered a shark. This was in 3 feet of water. What we at first thought (and scared by) were two small sand sharks swimming around my friend - holding her grandson, turned out to be a rather large sand or other type of shark.:eek:

See photo and video:

SharkswimmingaroundusLitchfieldBeac.jpg

Best viewed large, and turn up your speakers!

th_xSHARKMovie.jpg

Archived