Has anyone booked with SmartCruiser??

A group of four of us has booked our cruise with SmartCruiser. So far so good, but I am just getting paranoid. If you did book with SmartCruiser, did you receive your docs timely and accurately? Thanks a lot!!

Explorer 08/10/02
Navigator 10/16/04

Hi JK, we booked our 9/26/04 cruise on the Mariner with Smartcruiser, used on of their agents who was very helpful. We don't anticipate any problems, but we will wait and see.

Mimgan

rccl mariner of the seas 9/26 [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hello,
I booked our first cruise with SmartCruiser early February 2004. We are going on Enchantment of the Seas June 7. We received our travel documents today (5/12). I was getting nervous a couple of weeks ago since we hadn't heard anything and this is our first cruise. I called them and they were very helpful and nice and explained to me that it is normal to recieve your documents about 2-3 weeks before leaving. Once I heard that, I felt better. I was so happy today when I checked the mailbox and there it was! Now I am really getting excited!

Hope this helps!
Alyson

I booked our cruise through them for a Jan. '05 cruise. So far, no problems. Will wait and see how it all goes. I know the confirmation # works on RCI website. I will keep checking occasionally. I would be interested in knowing if everything works out for you.

We booked our first cruise through Smartcruiser. Everything is fine so far. I was glad to see that Blestmom3 got their documents in the 2-3 week window.

Julie

RCI Brilliance OTS 10/17/2004

My confirmation # worked as well. It sounds like everything will be OK. This is the first time I have used an online agency. I am just a little skeptical. I think everything will work out great. I will let you guys know how my experience with SmartCruiser unfolds. Thanks!!

Explorer 08/10/02
Navigator 10/16/04

Archived